Welcome! This site exists to provide Mountain View Village home owners access to the latest information and resources for our community. You can find helpful information such as: Governing Documents, Architectural Request Forms, RV Parking Lot Applications, Mountain View Village Rules & Regulations and Board meeting minutes.
Some information is available only to home owners with a site login. If you are a MVV HOA home owner and need login information (specifically to view the “Documents” page) please e-mail or call us using the information provided on the “Contact” page.
MVV HOA Home Owners:
Please join us for the February HOA Board meeting held this Thursday, February 27th at 6pm. We will meet at the Helm Management. There will be an open forum period at the beginning of the meeting for home owner questions, comments, and concerns.
4668 Nebo Dr., La Mesa, Ca. 91941-5200
MVV COMMUNITY ALERT!
MVV Community Alert Notice w.pix of potential suspects of thefts 02.05.15 Updated
These two males were caught breaking into our MVV Construction Storage Unit located in our North Side R.V. Lot. They fled as soon as confronted over the block wall of medical center.
Due to the recurring break-ins, door package thefts, auto and garage break-ins, the Board is asking the community to be on HIGH alert to anyone who is not known, recognized OR matches the above photos.
Call the El Cajon Police immediately! Call: 911 or non-emergency 619.579.3311. Let’s be safe within our MVV community. It takes everyone’s participation.
The Board is looking into forming a Neighborhood Watch. If you are interested in more information and/or participating please email; email@example.com or by calling The Helm Management 619.589.6222, ext. # 22.
MVV HOA Home Owners:
Please join us for the November/December HOA Board meeting held this Thursday, December 4th at 6pm. We meet at the Rancho San Diego Library. There will be an open forum period at the beginning of the meeting for home owner questions, comments, and concerns.
Please click here MVV Nov/Dec Agenda for the upcoming agenda.
Please check out our new feature on our MVV website. Go to the Activity page and post comments and stay updated with your neighbors.
As everyone should be aware Mountain View Village Homeowners Association has a set of Rules and Regulations to outline the operating procedures of the Association and summarize the CC&Rs and By-Laws into an understandable guideline for living in a shared community setting. It is designed to provide important information about the Association and it’s common areas.
As a Friendly Reminder the Mountain View Village Homeowners Association would like to reiterate our Architectural Change Guidelines.
- Structural alterations or modifications to the interior of units affecting another unit must have prior written consent of the architectural Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Permission must be granted before installation of satellite dishes per CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 4. No exterior improvement, change or alteration is permitted on the project nor any unit, patio or balcony area without the written consent of the board of Directors.
- Applications for Architectural Changes are available from the Manager or the Mountain View Village website. The Board will decide on the application at its first meeting following submission of the completed application.
- Any Owner of a second floor unit replacing flooring with tile or hardwood/laminate products shall install suitable sub-flooring to mitigate noise and shall install any such improvements in a manner consistent with the Uniform Building Code and any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, or rule. CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 8, d.
- Nothing shall be done with in any unit, or in, on or to the Common Area which may impair the structural integrity of any building, or which would structurally change any building located therein. Except as otherwise provided herein, nothing shall be altered or constructed in or removed from the Common Area except upon the written consent of the Board or an Architectural Control Committee appointed by the Board. CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 8, e.
Click below on ACRForm for a copy of the Architectural Change Request form.
July 31st, 2014 was Mountain View Village’s Annual Board Meeting. This meeting is designed for New board member to be elected.
This year 2 directors were elected to the Board for a two-year term. The Mountain View Village homeowners have elected Susan Reeves and re-elected Kay LeMenager. The community would like to welcome the board members to a new year.
Following the Annual Board meeting in August The board established officers and they are as follows:
Wayne Clark- President
Susan Reeves- Vice President
Emily Rodvold- Secretary
Kay LeMenager- Treasure
Norm Davidson- Director
September 27, 2014
Has been CANCELLED
Sorry for the inconvenience.
At the South Pool
Please join us for the fun, Music, food, and raffle
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9/24/2014
We will need items such as: Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Pasta Salad, Veggies, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Buns, Condiments for Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, Fruit Drinks, Chips, Salsa, Dip Etc.
The Board will be supplying all paper products.
It is time for our annual Easter Egg Hunt
(Click Here) Join Us
As many of you are aware our complex is undergoing some building renovations. Richris Maintenance Inc has scheduled in advance the order in which the buildings will be repaired. As of now this process until completion will take up to 6 years. For further details please visit our Project Updates page. Thank You.