As everyone should be aware Mountain View Village Homeowners Association has a set of Rules and Regulations to outline the operating procedures of the Association and summarize the CC&Rs and By-Laws into an understandable guideline for living in a shared community setting. It is designed to provide important information about the Association and it’s common areas.
As a Friendly Reminder the Mountain View Village Homeowners Association would like to reiterate our Architectural Change Guidelines.
- Structural alterations or modifications to the interior of units affecting another unit must have prior written consent of the architectural Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Permission must be granted before installation of satellite dishes per CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 4. No exterior improvement, change or alteration is permitted on the project nor any unit, patio or balcony area without the written consent of the board of Directors.
- Applications for Architectural Changes are available from the Manager or the Mountain View Village website. The Board will decide on the application at its first meeting following submission of the completed application.
- Any Owner of a second floor unit replacing flooring with tile or hardwood/laminate products shall install suitable sub-flooring to mitigate noise and shall install any such improvements in a manner consistent with the Uniform Building Code and any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, or rule. CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 8, d.
- Nothing shall be done with in any unit, or in, on or to the Common Area which may impair the structural integrity of any building, or which would structurally change any building located therein. Except as otherwise provided herein, nothing shall be altered or constructed in or removed from the Common Area except upon the written consent of the Board or an Architectural Control Committee appointed by the Board. CC&R’s, Article VI, Section 8, e.
Click below on ACRForm for a copy of the Architectural Change Request form.